What is glamping?
For an experienced camper, we can say it doesn’t get any easier: no messing around with camping gear, no losing tent poles. And for those who never camped, it’s a perfect mix of nature and glamour.
A summer breeze of wind in the hot night at glamping tents terrace. Eating outside in shades is my much-loved summer thing. It’s absolutely refreshing having kids to run around freely. No need to start your car at all. Just a minute away from a beautiful pebble beach. Just a nice stroll by the sea to the city center.
Meet glamping tents
Glamping tents are 35 square meters inside and another 15 square meters of terrace. They all have a nice bathroom with a shower and a toilet. We want you to have a good night sleep so we have large beds; double canopy bed 200*180 cm and two bunk beds 200*90 cm – 4 in total in the second room. And yes, mosquito nets are on windows.
We just love our rustic full wood furniture. It somehow makes everything simpler. Even the floors are rustic wooden. Although you come in wet from the sea, it’ll dry out in minutes by itself. Kitchen has everything you need if you like cooking. But if not, there are many good restaurants in the camp and around. We have wine glasses because it makes all the difference when you drink it. We can also offer you some awarded wines from our eco vinery nearby. Our wine won Decanter’s award every time we applied for the contest.
Our tents are very well ventilated. The double roof system provides air flow in-between fabrics and acts like a natural air conditioning. Also, we have electric air conditioning to ensure that you have all the comfort during your stay, no matter if it’s hot or cold outside.
let’s dive deeper into more details
- 35 M2 of indoor space and 15 M2 terraces in the forest
- Bedroom with double bed and canopy, dimensions 180 * 200 cm, white Damask bed linen
- Bedroom with 2 bunk beds or 4 beds, dimensions 90 * 200 cm, white Damask bed linen
- Kitchen with stove, fridge, coffee machine, toaster and all dishes for 6 persons
- Bathroom with shower, washbasin, and WC,
- Living room with dining area, air-conditioning, Smart TV 32 „with the possibility of rotation for viewing from the terrace
- Covered terrace with outdoor sofa for 3 people and dining table
- The windows on the tent have mosquito nets
- Safe for valuables inside the tent
- Padlock for tent
- Deckchair Swing by the tent
- Parking space free of charge by the tent
Bring your gadgets – or don’t!
Although we provide WiFi and Smart TV for Netflix or Youtube, we’d like you to keep the screens shout off and enjoy your company, nature around and to have an exceptionally good vacation. If you feel like it you can go on a trip to secret beaches on nearby islands. But if you choose to stay the whole time in camp, you’ll still have things to see and do.
Ready for the adventure of a lifetime?
Book your Glamp@Camp tent now!